Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A post of people I love....

In 2002, I spent 10 weeks in Santa Cruz, CA for the summer.  It was challenging and incredible and my roommates were the best.  We got together recently for the first time since summer project -- plus most of our kiddies!

Pizza my heart.

Just typical dinner time attire when daddy is out of town...

McBride's + Reid's // seven children

Everyone looking...

crying tears of laughter while looking at this picture. 

that time I kicked my baby in the head while trying to beat the camera self-timer...

Being with these people is good. And it's like family.  And it's fun and full and always chaos -- in the best way.  

Elise's first plane ride

Our sweet nephew Cole -- or "baby Cole" as the boys call him.

Isn't he adorable!?!!?

In Chicago, at the aquarium. 

Group picture

Silly group picture

Chicago date night! Thanks, Kate!

Just the man of my dreams, the love of my life...I'm a lucky girl!

No comments: