Thursday, December 11, 2014

Free money.

Do you shop online much? I have found over the last two or three years that I am going to the internet to do my shopping! Not that I don't enjoy walking around Target or the mall -- it's just really hard to do that right now!

I use ebates.com to help get back a little cash.  The site is super easy to use and you get cash back just by shopping through their site.  Right now, just from Christmas shopping, I'll be getting $35 dollars back! That's a gift I've bought, that's practically free!

Either way, try it out and use this link.  It will link back to me and I will get a bonus in my account, so thank you in advance!

I also use swagbucks as my search engine.  I get "swagbucks" every couple searches and can save bucks for gift cards.  I feed my Starbucks addiction this way :) You can sign up or learn more by going to this site!

Happy shopping, friends!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks, Ashley! And, I love your new house!!!! It's beautiful...and those that fill it's walls are more so :)