Sunday, October 11, 2015

Family pictures -- September 2015

I really wanted to get family pictures done before Caleb's surgery.  It was a last minute search to get something done very soon.  I wanted to remember his tiny head without a scar because for the rest of his days, there will be a big scar on his head -- whether you can see it or not!

A sweet, dear friend of mine takes pictures and offered to take some of us real quick on a Sunday evening.  She knew how important it was to me to have this memory and extended such kindness to our family. What a treasure she is.  Ashley {my photographer friend!} worked so well with what we had to offer -- four kids with differing personalities, right before dinner.  She just had her third baby, so kids are not foreign to her!

I am beyond grateful for these pictures.  They mean so much to me!

Benjamin, 6/Andrew, 4/Elise, 2/Caleb 7 weeks

Look at Caleb!






                              
Boys!




Elise's life is so sad and hard... ;)


Kisses! {and an unfortunate way of standing that still makes me look pregnant!}


Personalities, captured.
  
Daddy's girl.




Tiny smiles!




A quick shot of his fused saggital suture.

P.S. I love you forever and will give you a thousand kisses.

No comments: